Friday, February 18, 2011

Muzzle and Beak

Eh.....Not really proud of these to be honest. Why I have not been proud with so many things..D: Cry..
Trying to balance working hard on everything and getting things done to do things I like more... But still..Hm...might as well work hard on all and kill myself?

Just..need to draw more and hone those skills!fuuuuu theres way too much desires D:




PS: Oh and..those new scanners are.......really bright. these are the scans without any adjustment.D: Maybe I did something wrong hmm

2 comments:

  1. Nice line quality! Go into photoshop and select the blue channel in the channels tab, select all copy paste onto a new document of the same size and you have clean drawings ready to paint digitally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..I guess that s one good thing with those scanners.xD

    ReplyDelete